"Pune meets Thuringia Germany"
Pune meets Thuringia Germany, Event happened on 23rd Sep 2016, in Pune India.
Crescendo Worldwide, an International Trade Generating Organization organized International Investment Summit & Pune Dialog, where Delegation of 15 German Companies & 250 Indian companies participated.
MOU Signed between State of Maharashtra India & Thuringia Germany. Signed by Mr. Subhash Desai – Minister of Industry & Mining & Mr. George Maier – State Secretary Thuringia Germany for Mutual co-operation in various sectors like Manufacturing, Automotive, IT, Smart City, Research, Education, Optics, Medical & Pharma etc.
MOU is based on below points:
- Supporting Thüringen companies to invest and establish manufacturing facility in Maharashtra.
- Providing technologies & know how to Maharashtra companies from various sectors.
- Supporting Maharashtra companies to set up sales offices, manufacturing facilities in Thüringen
- Supporting Maharashtra for Smart cities development
- Education & cultural exchange between two states
- Bringing delegation of Indian companies under Minister Mr. Subhash Desai to Thüringen in 2017
Below are the event Success Points:
- Top 240 Indian companies attended investment summit & B2B talks
- Delegation of 12 German companies held by State Secretary Mr. George Maier
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed between Thüringen & Maharashtra Govt.
- During the event 5 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) singed between Thüringen & Pune Based companies
- Joint Venture agreement signed between Gbneuhaus GmbH & TechExpert in presence of Minister.
- 200+ B2B talks between Thüringen & Maharashtrian companies